TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions are for plain goods only (i.e products NOT printed or branded with your company logo and details) For the terms and conditions for PRINTED GOODS (ie printed with your logo or design) please click on the link below:
1.0 – INFORMATION ABOUT US
The term “Building Link Ltd”, “any other website shown on our homepage & registered to us”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Building Link Ltd, 111 Eastwood Drive, Highwoods, Colchester, Essex CO4 9EB. Our company registration number is 3694563.
Our business is operated from our sales office at:- Building Link Ltd Unit 11, Langham Barns Business Centre, Langham Lane, Langham, Colchester, Essex CO4 5ZS Tel: 01206 272020 E.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our VAT registration number is 732 2061 75.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without our express written permission.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or have any responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Building Link’s prior written consent.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in conjunction with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Building Link (also known as other websites as shown on our homepage & registered to us) takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any contracts undertaken for the purchases of Products through our site will be governed by the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
2.0 – ORDERING
- The prices shown are for delivery to one UK mainland address, please call us on 44 (0)1206 272020 for all other enquiries.
- Details of our delivery charges can be found by the Delivery & Returns link on our homepage.
- We do not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated (i.e www.scalerulers.com shows VAT included) VAT (at the current rate) together with postage & packing charges will be detailed at the checkout. A VAT invoice will be sent with the goods.
- We accept all major UK issued credit and debit cards. We currently do not accept American Express, Diners Club or JCB cards. At the checkout you will be directed to a secure site to complete your transaction where your card details will be encrypted. Your card details will therefore not be seen or held by our company.
- We will also accept cheque payments by post but please note we will not dispatch the goods until the funds have cleared in our bank account.
- We will inform you of any stock problems on the website wherever possible. However if a product ordered by you is not in stock we will order it for you. As this may result in a delay we will contact you to give you the option to cancel.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already provided a dispatch confirmation. We may consider, but are not obliged to honour, prices e-mailed to you on an order acknowledgement as this is not the point at which the contract is formed.
3.0 – THE CONTRACT
- By placing an order through our site or on the telephone you warrant that;
You are resident in the UK You are at least 18yrs old You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- The contract is formed between you and Building Link (also known other websites as shown on our homepage & registered to us) once you receive a dispatch confirmation and your payment has been processed. An order placed on line by you will constitute your offer to us to buy a product and we will e-mail an order acknowledgement. This does not mean that your order has been accepted.
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract at our discretion if:
We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered. The delivery address is outside of the UK mainland. One or more of the goods are listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we cancel the contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit any payment received (less any bank/currency conversion charges) as soon as possible and in any event within 7 working days.
- We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
4.0 – RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS
- You have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of receipt of the goods (the cooling off period).
- Damaged items must be reported to us within 3 days of receipt of the goods.
- Shortages must be reported to us within 3 days of receipt of the goods. You must inform us within 30 days if your order has not arrived.
- Credits raised against your credit card for returns may take up to 7 working days to process.
5.0 – RISK AND TITLE
- Risk in the goods passes when they are delivered to the customer.
- Not withstanding the earlier passing of risk title in the goods shall remain with the Company and shall not pass to the customer until the amount due under the invoice for them has been paid in full.
- Until title passes the Customer shall hold the goods as bailee for the Company and shall store or mark them so that they can at all times be identified as the property of the company.
6.0 – OUR LIABILITY
- Our liability in connection with any product purchased through our site, or directly with us, is strictly limited to the purchase of that product and any loss or damage suffered by you in respect of the goods shall be limited to the contract value of the goods. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We do not include or limit in any way our liability for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
In the event of a complaint or any other enquiries please contact:-
Building Link Ltd (also known other websites as shown on our homepage & registered to us) Unit 11, Langham Barns Business Centre, Langham Lane, Langham, Colchester, Essex CO4 5ZS Tel:- 01206 272020 E-mail: email@example.com